What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad wont show in itunes at all

jonc22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Was hoping someone might be able to help me. My iPad ad air wont connect to iTunes at all and before. This is what i have tried so for
New itunes, old itunes
New and old usb cables
3 different Pc and 2 laptops
Uninstaller itunes drivers etc in reinstalled updates the driver and so on.
My pc install it ok and when you plug it in it show up in my computer even itunes will automatically run and ask you to trust it etc but it never shows up in itunes at all.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which version of iTunes are you running on your computer? Which version of Windows is your computer on?

OP
J

jonc22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tired the latest version and even tried a few off the older versions and am running windows 10

OP
J

jonc22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried my friends old ipad it it picked theirs up no problem

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried my friends old ipad it it picked theirs up no problem
I just added a link in my previous post. If that doesn't help, you may have a hardware problem. The Genius Bar at an Apple Store could run a full diagnostic to be sure.

OP
J

jonc22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting to think it is a hardware problem as i have even tried all that just thought it was strange that i tunes picks it up at first and for a few seconds you can see it trying to load but then nothing comes up. Thanks for the help anyway I will just use it as it is for now as everything else works

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting to think it is a hardware problem as i have even tried all that just thought it was strange that i tunes picks it up at first and for a few seconds you can see it trying to load but then nothing comes up. Thanks for the help anyway I will just use it as it is for now as everything else works
Are you able to do iCloud backups with your iPad?

OP
J

jonc22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know just weird as everything else works ok just the itunes problem

OP
J

jonc22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was thinking thia my self and was gonna have a go of replacing the part till i saw how much messing it was

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was thinking thia my self and was gonna have a go of replacing the part till i saw how much messing it was
It's certainly possible to ruin the iPad unless you have the proper training and experience with this kind of delicate repair job.

Most reactions

Latest posts