What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes wont add music automatically is there an alternative ?

zyree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am running windows 7 64 bit with ITunes 11.1.0.126
I have been trying for a week now to get ITunes to add my music collection which is on a network drive but it wont. I thought because its a network drive maybe it wont work I have pointed it to the right folder but still no joy. I have since uninstalled itunes completely and reinstalled it and put some music in my music folder and still it wont find any music so I'm really,really fed up now:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
I have tried all the suggestions that are on the Apple forums it would appear that other people are having the same problem,.

The only way I can get music to add to ITunes is if I put music in the Automatically Add To ITunes folder, but it just wont add music automatically when I add new Music Albums so my question is this, is there another software that can be used instead of ITunes Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Most reactions