What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad won't connect to printer

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I tried to print today from my IPad 1 to my HP Envy printer, IPad won't detect it. I have restarted both. It always worked flawlessly before. What happened?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connection

When I tried to print today from my IPad 1 to my HP Envy printer, IPad won't detect it. I have restarted both. It always worked flawlessly before. What happened?

Could be a couple of issues here. Since we know that the printer and ipad / PC have worked before. Check that.

1) Wireless is enalbled on the printer

2) Same on your Ipad

If these settings are the same.....

!) Reboot your router /Modem (switch off wait 30 seconds and then on again)

post back.

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am gonna have to mess with it. I think it's because I swapped out my USB for a MiFi, which didn't work out, so I sent it back to Verizon and reinstated the USB, which is plugged into a Cradlepoint router. The printer detects the Cradlepoint, but then wants another code/password whichI didn't need before, as the Envy automatically detected my IPad. Now it says printer settings do not match wireless router settings.

Thanks! I will get back to it later.

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I went to the Cradlepoint website, updated to the newest version, and now everything works fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts