What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Video App - tracking viewed content

leekendrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I`d love to know whether there is a way to keep track of viewed videos on the iPad(2).
I have hundreds of training videos which I skip between, but it would be great if i could see which videos have been watched, which have been started but not completed etc.

My iPhone does this (with a blue dot next to the video).

Many thanks.
Lee

OP
L

leekendrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems as though this isn't actually possible with the iPad Video App.

Does anyone know of any video player app that can do this?
Free apps are the best :)

Many thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
leekendrick said:
Hi,

I`d love to know whether there is a way to keep track of viewed videos on the iPad(2).
I have hundreds of training videos which I skip between, but it would be great if i could see which videos have been watched, which have been started but not completed etc.

My iPhone does this (with a blue dot next to the video).

Many thanks.
Lee

You get the same thing in the iPad video app, but with gray, instead of blue dots. No dot if you've watched the video. Half dot if you've started, but not finished, and full dot if you've not started watching the video.

image-1930248181.jpg

Most reactions