What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad tragedy. Must Read!!!!

How would feel when an iPad gets thrown away

• Sad

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Shocked

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Who cares? It's not mine anyway

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Others (Please reply below)

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree it's sad.
The father lacks imagination and/or self control and I guess his sons won't be growing up with much respect for him. The fact that his previous attempts to control the hooligans having failed so frequently just confirms it.

Just remember it's your party and you cry if you want to.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's just stupid. Why would anyone throw away a working ipad?
It would have been better just to take it away and get assurances that the fighting would not continue before returning it or sell the ipad.

Must be a rich family.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. If you are 10 years old and/or a girl, I guess I can understand.

Lolol I was thinking the same thing!! :D

Here is something to be upset over.. I have a new truck that has sat in my driveway for two years because I have a company truck that pays for gas as well. Bought the truck a couple months prior to job offer. So $40k vs $600.. Well.....

Now ~ do you think a 10 year old would get that? I'm thinkin not.

If he is indeed 10.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder what the father would say if he was on the forum. My guess is that
there are plenty of issues with the parties involved.

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometime peace & quiet has no pricetag. If the Dad already took it away "20" times, it's clear that the kids failed miserably at learning to get along.

OP
R

Ravyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would have been better just to take it away and get assurances that the fighting would not continue before returning it or sell the ipad.

Must be a rich family.
He is not rich!!!
The iPad is not his, it's his boss.
Yah I know that he might be in trouble.
He has about a year left to return.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Parenting skills lacking.... Self control lacking.... Obvious the father also has no self control or he wouldn't have chucked his boss's iPad down the chute.... There are other ways to permanently remove device from children's hands.

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Must be a rich family.
He is not rich!!!
The iPad is not his, it's his boss.
Yah I know that he might be in trouble.
He has about a year left to return.

What! He threw away his boss' iPad?

What do you mean he has a year left to return? Who returns from where for what reason ?

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the iPad belongs to the boss.

Clearly he doesn't care about it to give it to someone like this guy.

I feel bad for the OP. I can't help but laugh, yet this person seems really upset over the matter. This is almost, almost as good as the dude throwing his Wii controller at his flatscreen lolol

RussW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's hope he does not lose his job over it. I think if it was that bad of a situation; the iPad would live in my briefcase when at home or be only used by the adults since the kids have not been taught to be civil and share. This is precisely the sort of thing that happens when a piece of high-end technology is thought of as simply a 'toy'. It's amazing to hear that it happened in a place like Singapore, I'd expect this more from a place like the USA where people throw their money away like it's a curse to have it in their pocket.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go dumpster diving and retrieve your ipad

:ipad-Go dumpster diving and get your iPad back I would not care what anyone thought I would retrieve it and hide it away for my use only. Let us know what you decided.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts