What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad tragedy. Must Read!!!!

How would feel when an iPad gets thrown away

• Sad

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Shocked

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Who cares? It's not mine anyway

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Others (Please reply below)

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Ravyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My cousins father threw away his 32GB iPad into the rubbish chute because my cousins fought over it the 100th time. I did feel extremely shocked and sad upon hearing this. A $599 device falling into the garbage? He said that there was peace and quiet but still I cried uncontrollably although it was not mine. My cousins who are children did feel about. How would you feel? Answer in the poll above or reply. :confused:

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is horrible!! I would go down and get it out of the dumpster and not tell anyone.

Wonder if it broke on the way down....prolly scratched up pretty bad.:( This hurts my heart.

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's hilarious. I would have taken it away and taught them how to share and be civilized. Throwing it in the trash is not being a good role model.
It's funny how you " cried uncomtrollably" loool.

Last edited:
OP
R

Ravyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's hilarious. I would have taken it away and taught them how to share and be civilized. Throwing it in the trash is not being a good role model.
It's funny how you " cried uncomtrollably" loool.
Ummm.... I think the iPad was confiscated for 20 times each being three days each.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You "cried uncontrollably."

Wow. If you are 10 years old and/or a girl, I guess I can understand.

Lolol I was thinking the same thing!! :D

Here is something to be upset over.. I have a new truck that has sat in my driveway for two years because I have a company truck that pays for gas as well. Bought the truck a couple months prior to job offer. So $40k vs $600.. Well.....

Most reactions

Latest posts