What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad to TV using Apple Composite AV Cable

Ponto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have had the great iPad1 for over a year and I have frequently successfully played converted dvds/videos on my TV using the above cable. Recently the quality has deteriorated - jerky, rather fast video, with bad colour and slight sound distortion; watchable, but no fun! I first thought the cable may be damaged, but it seems OK. I checked all settings and even tried it on another TV, but still no improvement. It struck me that this maybe due to the recent new iPad software download. Any thoughts anyone? I would be grateful for any suggestions.
ponto :rolleyes:

OP
P

Ponto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have now solved this. It seems that the backup file created while syncing was corrupt, so I had to change the name of my iPad to create a new back up. It is laborious, but it worked. Ponto

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting how you solved your issue as this may help someone else with this problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts