What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Av composite cables Ipad2

t.w.h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to buy the AV composite cables for my Jailbroken Ipad 2 will the Apple ones work on it or will I have to buy after market cables. I want the AV cables so I can use it on an older TV as well as an HD TV. The other question I have is If I buy an aftermarket 6 in 1 camera connection kit with the HDMI slot in it as well as the AV connectors would I be better off buying one of these as there would be HDMI and AV connection for old an new TVs.
So two questions Can someone help me with these please.

t.w.h:eek:

OP
T

t.w.h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A small update to my last post. The os on my Jailbroken Ipad2 is 5.01 I have not updated it to the newest one.

Daniel448

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would get the apple ones.... I have read many comments about the cables breaking very easily

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad's expensive to break. I'd use apple's. At least if something happens, I can show both to the apple store.

Most reactions

Latest posts