What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 stuck on custom boot logo........????

waffles07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone my ipad 3 jailbroken on 5.1.1 is stuck on a custom boot logo. So i have boot logo installed and I installed a new boot logo named the sea or something like that and now my ipad is stuck on that boot logo??? I cant boot up? Is there a way to fix this??? Can i boot my ipad into safe mode or something?? Please help!

bfrstlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I am having the same issue, it's been over 24 hours. I was actually trying to reset mine.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone my ipad 3 jailbroken on 5.1.1 is stuck on a custom boot logo. So i have boot logo installed and I installed a new boot logo named the sea or something like that and now my ipad is stuck on that boot logo??? I cant boot up? Is there a way to fix this??? Can i boot my ipad into safe mode or something?? Please help!

If you've got Mobile Substrate installed (and keep up with your updates), then you probably have the ability to put your iPad into Safe Mode via Mobile Substrate.

Press and hold the sleep and Home buttons until you see the Apple logo. When you do, press and hold the volume UP button on the iPad. Then, when the iPad finishes booting up, you should be in Safe Mode (it won't be the same as Safe Mode looks after a crash ... but it'll still be Safe Mode).

Then, you can get to Cydia and remove that boot logo. The, if it doesn't do it automatically after uninstalling the logo, respring the device and it should be fine.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions