What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad statistics and user demography

Johnnyblaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I m looking where I can find the numbers of ipad unites sold in Canada and in the US to date. Is there also stats by states and by Provinces.
Wher can I find demographic data on the Ipad user: sexe, age, revenue, is he/ske golfer, skier, biker, etc.?
Thanks for any help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I didn't dig deep enough to see if it breaks down by country, but this is the only source of official info that I know of. Every thing else is estimates from surveys. You'll just have to search the web and see if anyone has done a survey in the area that you interested in.

https://www.apple.com/investor/

I seem to remember an info-graphic on the sex/age. Do a Google search for iPad infographic, and you'll come up with several interesting breakdowns, though I doubt you'll find anything as specific as you're asking for.

Kelly_Anna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Data

Hello there,

Did you ever end up finding any data on users? I'm doing a grad statistics project on apple users and having trouble finding data. Thanks for any help.

Most reactions

Latest posts