What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad sling

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I was thinking about my outfit and thought I'd try something..

Still in early stages of development, however my idea is to incorporate an iPad into a military style outfit via a sling.

Requirments ofcourse are: An otterbox case. And a lot of courage :p

I got this idea from researching new slings for my AR15. I like to hike while camping and explore new areas and enjoy nature. However where we camp, is a lot of wild life such as bears, mountain lions, and wolves. Hence the firearms (I always carry at least two, plus my GSD)

My goal is to know where I'm going. I often use google earth sat views to get close up on old mines now covered with brush and trees without a vistor for years. With the iPad tagging along I can not only track my steps, but also figure the best direction of travel.

Reason for this idea, I don't want to stop every 15 minutes to take off my pack to get my ipad out...

We'll see what solution I best come up with. Wont be able to test it out fully until camp season (June. It snows up to May as our area is roughly 10k ft in elevation)

Most reactions

Latest posts