What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD setting for HandBrake

soham100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

As there are no specific presets for iPAD in HandBrake what preset should I choose which is optimal for iPAD without quality loss?

Is it Apple TV preset or Univversal Preset?

I'm not into comp graphics much so dont understand pixels, aspect ration and all other jargons so I would just wanna know wht width, height and anamorphic should I keep?

Any help will be appreciated ..

Soham

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I set it to Apple Tv and it works great.

FYI, You can also use iTunes to convert a larger video into an ipad compatible version.

OP
S

soham100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks nhbeast.

Well, I need to include subtitles in the video so I'm using handbrake which is quite easy to perform.

I'm not sure whether iTunes can insert subtitles into video or not.

soham

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple TV preset is OK, and there are also have iPad, iPhone, iPod preset you can take.
Well, after Google searching, found this article "Handbrake Presets for iPad and iPhone 4" give the detailed info on how to optimized presets for creating iPad video in Handbrake, you can have a read.

Most reactions

Latest posts