What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad sends bad calendar invites, iphone doesnt ... Pls help!

Schinpe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all -- first post here!

I have both an iPad 2 and an iPhone 4 that have email and calendar hooked up to my company's Microsoft exchange server.

Email works perfectly on both, but I have a funny calendar issue. Sending invites from the iPhone works perfectly. When I send the invitation, I can invite people seamlessly and no one can tell that I didn't send the invitation from my Outlook on my laptop. However, when I send a meeting notice from my iPad, recipients see it as an ics calendar entry. Anyone receiving it on outlook gets a message that it is an unsupported calendar entry. Further if I accept someone else's Calendar invite from the iPad, it syncs with with outlook but not my iPhone!

Has anyone else had these types of issues? Are there any settings that I can play with? As of right now, I can't count on the calendar so any help would be much appreciated!

Peter

Most reactions

Latest posts