What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar Invitations

BonsterPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is setup to receive meeting requests from my Outlook account at work. It works great, and I've had no issues until just recently. I have a couple of "Invitations" for appointments cancelled by other users that will not go away, live clicked OK to remove these from the calendar, and they are gone, but the invitation remains (and the # of invitations is always lit up with two). Any suggestions on how to fix this?

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BonsterPad said:
My iPad is setup to receive meeting requests from my Outlook account at work. It works great, and I've had no issues until just recently. I have a couple of "Invitations" for appointments cancelled by other users that will not go away, live clicked OK to remove these from the calendar, and they are gone, but the invitation remains (and the # of invitations is always lit up with two). Any suggestions on how to fix this?
This just started to happen to me as well, in my case it is 1 and the number of invitations is up by 1 as well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
B

BonsterPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured it out! Go to the actual meeting in the calendar, open the event and click the delete button. This will clear it from the invitation.

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BonsterPad said:
I figured it out! Go to the actual meeting in the calendar, open the event and click the delete button. This will clear it from the invitation.
Perfect, it worked. Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions