What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad sales outside of the US

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are two stores in Taipei that are charging $800(US) for the 16GB model, $925(US) for the 32GB version and $1,020(US) for the 64GB iPad.
This is most likely because no one knows then the iPad will be launched in Taiwan.

Does anyone have prices that the iPad is being sold for on a country that doesn't have a launch date yet?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are two stores in Taipei that are charging $800(US) for the 16GB model, $925(US) for the 32GB version and $1,020(US) for the 64GB iPad.
This is most likely because no one knows then the iPad will be launched in Taiwan.

Does anyone have prices that the iPad is being sold for on a country that doesn't have a launch date yet?
In Canada, even though we know a preorder date of may 10th for a delivery on may 28th, we don't know at what prices yet.

jenna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid $950 aud for my 32 gig model from Ebay and that was the cheapest I could find here..

Most reactions

Latest posts