What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verzion ipad going for the low in stores

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Verizon is selling all 3 models of the original Apple iPad for a deep discount in store. The 16GB model is $299, 32GB is $399, and the 64GB is $499. Many are reporting that stores are already sold out, so if you want an iPad for real cheap you better hurry on over to your local Verizon store. This pricing is off-contract, and for the WIFI-only versions.

goldenhoops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jhood2323 said:
Verizon is selling all 3 models of the original Apple iPad for a deep discount in store. The 16GB model is $299, 32GB is $399, and the 64GB is $499. Many are reporting that stores are already sold out, so if you want an iPad for real cheap you better hurry on over to your local Verizon store. This pricing is off-contract, and for the WIFI-only versions.

Yeah, I can tell you there are NO 16GB iPads anywhere in VT or NH (and much of the Northeast according to 3 different Verizon stores. I snagged a 32GB for my folks as an early 40th wedding anniversary gift. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions