What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad restore from backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had this question for a while, when you restore your Ipad/iphone from a backup, how do you get the information that is stored in the apps, ie Personal Info? (not contacts) when I got my Iphone4 I used my backup from my Iphone 3gs all the apps installed on my iphone4 but none of the info I had stored in the apps got restored I had to input it myself, same thing when I installed my Ipad from a backup of my Iphone4 all the apps installed but no info was added. is there something that I need to do before I try to install the apps with the info? My wife just got an Iphone4 and I want to make it easier for her to restore her info from her Iphone3gs.

I realize this is an Ipad forum, but the same applies.

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you are restoring, there is a drop down option to select the last backup. That will bring all your App info back.

nickluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Restore from backup include lost photos, text messages, calendar entries, contacts and other files from previously performed backups of your iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions