What's new

Ipad Pro screen capture

MrTheoryGaming

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone! I’ve been searching the web for some help. I’m not getting any confident results, so I am hoping someone here can help! :)

I currently use an iPad Pro. I make videos, for YouTube, about the game Battle Bay. I have been using Airserver to mirror my iPad Pro to a PC running windows 10. The quality isn’t quite as good as I hoped. Here is an example:

The problems I am facing are:
Pixelation during action sequences
Randomly blurs throughout the videos.

I am looking for some advice. What is the best way to record your iPad Pro screen (with inner device sound) at it’s peak resolution. What apps or software are the best?

Things I have already done to troubleshoot:
Fully updated iOS
Updated modem firmware
Updated Windows Components

Any help would be beyond appreciated!
 
Never tried it, but it looks like you can record your iPad screen with sound directly using the following advice : How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

However, the caveat it gives is that sound recording might not be available on some apps. The other issue might be storage space availability on your iPad if it works....how large do your vids end up being?
 
Thanks for taking the time to try and help!

The videos usually will come out to an average of 1.5gb

I've tried using the screen recorder that was introduced with the latest (or 2nd to last latest) iOS update but found that it is actually a little worse. Way too much pixelation when movement get's slightly fast.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom