What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timed Screen Capture App for iPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hlpepper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded a .AVI video to my iPad using the HD Download app and I am viewing it in OPlayer HD. I know that I can pause the video and manually take a screen capture but does anyone know of an app that would automatically take a screen capture and set intervals? I can do the screen captures manually but it would be time intensive.

Thank you!

MNateo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "NO WAY!" Apple would never let a program do that, plus, you can't have more than 1 app "run" at a time.

RangerWeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPAD 2 720P Capture

Here is a demo of an IPAD 2 being captured at 720P.

THere is no Jail Break!

As soon as I get 3 posts I will insert the image!

RangerWeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Video Link

Here is the video Link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qPDXXegprE]YouTube - ‪IPAD2 720P Screen Capture.wmv‬‏[/ame]

maccolar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can capture iPad screen for free using your computer and QuickTime Player.
Plug your iPad into the computer with a cable, launch QuickTime and select menu File->New Movie Recording
You'll probably see yourself as it defaults to the web cam. On the right of the red circle record button on the video preview screen is a reversed ^ icon.
Click on it for a drop down menu allowing you to choose the iPad as video source. That's all.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/ No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can capture iPad screen for free using your computer and QuickTime Player.
Plug your iPad into the computer with a cable, launch QuickTime and select menu File->New Movie Recording
You'll probably see yourself as it defaults to the web cam. On the right of the red circle record button on the video preview screen is a reversed ^ icon.
Click on it for a drop down menu allowing you to choose the iPad as video source. That's all.
The OP will not see your post as he has not been back in over 5 years. Procedures have also changed in the intervening 5 years.

With that, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts