What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro cables.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for a replacement cable for my 6th generation 12.9" iPad Pro as the 2m cable I've been using keeps disconnecting.
Right now I'm managing with the ridiculously short 1m cable that came in the box.
I've looked at Belkin though they have told me that the present cables haven't been tested for compatibility for my model...
Any suggestions would be welcome, there's always Apple cables I suppose.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for a replacement cable for my 6th generation 12.9" iPad Pro as the 2m cable I've been using keeps disconnecting.
Right now I'm managing with the ridiculously short 1m cable that came in the box.
I've looked at Belkin though they have told me that the present cables haven't been tested for compatibility for my model...
Any suggestions would be welcome, there's always Apple cables I suppose.
You could use an extension lead between your wall socket and the charger. I have two extension leads, one with 2 sockets the other with 4 and a total of six chargers. I do have quite a few devices!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cables are not tested for compatibility with specific models. I’ve used many different brands and they all work.
Get Apple MFI certified and you will be fine.
Thank you.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could use an extension lead between your wall socket and the charger. I have two extension leads, one with 2 sockets the other with 4 and a total of six chargers. I do have quite a few devices!
Thank you,
I've been doing that for a few days, it does look a bit messy though...

Most reactions