What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad pillow for bed

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi every one,

I am looking for I pad pillow which I can use during watching my movies on my bed but the problem is that I have Smart Cover on my I pad (full cover) I need that type of pillow which I can use with my Smart Cover I don't want to take out my cover off and then put in to the pillow and also need pillow which is moor stand position .
Hope u guys understand ,
Thanks.

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you thought about using a iPad Floor stand?

I use one myself i payed a lot of money for mine and i use mine all the time to watch tv or movies in bed.

It very handy if you fall asleep because you know that your iPad wouldn't fall on you because it fixed to your floor stand.

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay

if you click the link and you would see that is the similar one that i have and that about the same postion i have mine to
and the best thing about it is that you don't have to worry about it all because the stand tucked under the bed

I was looking in to the pillow stand but i was worried if i fell asleep watching something it would fall off the bed and maybe damaged the iPad
so i settle for the iPad stand instead have a look they are several ones on the market to suite your budget

A iPad stand is one of them things they are a lot of money for what they are but they do pay one when you are using them and you don't have to
worry about your iPad been dropped or anything

OP
J

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you thought about using a iPad Floor stand?

I use one myself i payed a lot of money for mine and i use mine all the time to watch tv or movies in bed.

It very handy if you fall asleep because you know that your iPad wouldn't fall on you because it fixed to your floor stand.

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay

if you click the link and you would see that is the similar one that i have and that about the same postion i have mine to
and the best thing about it is that you don't have to worry about it all because the stand tucked under the bed

I was looking in to the pillow stand but i was worried if i fell asleep watching something it would fall off the bed and maybe damaged the iPad
so i settle for the iPad stand instead have a look they are several ones on the market to suite your budget

A iPad stand is one of them things they are a lot of money for what they are but they do pay one when you are using them and you don't have to
worry about your iPad been dropped or anything

Thanks for your advice but I have small kids when I am on bed they play around so it's hard to stable my floor stand :)

OP
J

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for showing bean bag that type of pillow I am looking which I can use with my magnetic sleeve cover .thanks again I hope I can find this in Canada amazon side .

Norriemca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you like the iProp beanbag.

You will get it on Amazon Canada, but seems expensive.
You might be better buying direct from the iProp online website.

Good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts