What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pics won't upload to websites.

Ev996sps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,my mini iPad won't let me upload pics to a website,,autotrader,mainly,message say flash not supported,please use a laptop ect,,,any ideas,would be so easy to take a pic with my iPad,then do the add and sent the pics without all the messing around,regards everett,ps I downloaded puffin last night ,,didn't help,,,

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have not doen so, check the App Store to see if they have an app.

If the site is using some non-standard Flash method of uploading photos, it's unlikely anything will work. Puffin was your best bet.

If you want to take a chance and spend a bit more money, the iCab Mobile browser goes about uploads a bit different than most other iPad browsers, allowing the uploading of files other than photos. It's possible it might work; but as I said, unlikely.

Most reactions

Latest posts