What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad pdf problem urgent plleeaasse

marcusgarwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, hope you can help me...i bought an ipad to assist me in my nursing college course. every week i need to read about 20 pdf documents that are within my college website. these cannot be downloaded or saved and must be opened whilst online. my problem is that any pdf's that have diagrams/drawings do not open??i get the first page and a bit of text and that is it? i do not have any additional apps installed that may be intefering, it is as it came from apple? pleeaassee help

Photo1017

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
wjd333.smugmug.com
Hit 'post' too soon.
I've had no problems viewing tech documents with photos diagrams etc, though I do have to save them to my iPad. U can delete them afterwards if necessary.
Also, it allows u to highlight, underline or copy parts of 'locked' PDFs!
I was wary of 9.99 but reviews were great and a few weeks later I have not been disappointed!

Most reactions