What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad password lost

andywolfman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok here is my problem. i have entered a password to lock my ipad and it keeps telling me that i entered the wrong password every time. i know i entered it in correct. i know the way to restore it but i don't want to lose my stuff on it. i have found other sites that say SSH into it but because of the password the stupid thing just won't connect to my computer. any help would be greatly appreciated. oo yea i'm running on a mac

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Do you have the ipad setup with a Mobile Me account? If so you can log into the find my iphone section and set a new lock code.

If not then your only option is to either guess the correct code or restore the ipad and lose everything on it.

The whole reason for having a pass code is so that if someone that doesn't know it has the ipad, they have no way to access the data on it.

OP
A

andywolfman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no i have not didn't want to pay for it and it's an ipad not iphone

Most reactions