M mobutler iPF Noob Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 62 Reaction score 1 Location Cornwall England Aug 27, 2013 #1 Can I use and charge up my ipad in Portugal?
Richard Brown iPF Novice Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 7,532 Reaction score 454 Location Bromley, Kent Aug 27, 2013 #2 mobutler said: Can I use and charge up my ipad in Portugal? Click to expand... Hello Mo, You can indeed to what you ask, provided you have the right plug to use a European mains socket. I'm moving your thread to the travel forum where you will get more attention to your question. Cheers Richard Brown A member of the iPF moderators' team. Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.
mobutler said: Can I use and charge up my ipad in Portugal? Click to expand... Hello Mo, You can indeed to what you ask, provided you have the right plug to use a European mains socket. I'm moving your thread to the travel forum where you will get more attention to your question. Cheers Richard Brown A member of the iPF moderators' team. Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.
leelai Administrator Staff member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 24,828 Reaction score 1,309 Location Brisbane, Australia Aug 27, 2013 #3 Yes you can, as Richard has said you just need the right plug adapter. 2 of my daughters have just returned from Portugal and they used their iPad minis to stay in contact.
Yes you can, as Richard has said you just need the right plug adapter. 2 of my daughters have just returned from Portugal and they used their iPad minis to stay in contact.