What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETFLIX Overseas

Mickeybros

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time overseas. My PC friends watch Netflix using a program called Anchorfree. It hides all your addresses so netflix doesn't know your overseas, and you can watch your movie.

Thanks!

MaDurn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is that avail in the App store?? if not, where can i download it? Thanks!:D

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anchorfree is a VPN-tunnel. Just google it, download and install on a PC.
I assume you won't find anchorfree on iPad. But try checking out if there is a VPN app.
Or, as I can remember, you can set up a VPN connection directly in iPads settings.
But you definitely need an US-IP-address to be able to stream US content. (at least from my knowledge)

MaDurn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i did finally google it to find out and this may be benificial for me to use whilst i travel. thanks a bunch! :)

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're welcome.

It's working ok, but at times it can be rather slow, so video streaming doesn't work that well (remember, it's a free service). And I think there was a time or volume restriction, too.

Most reactions

Latest posts