What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad not working properly

abhishek lomsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbroken ipad got dead because the battery emptied and when I charged it and tried to switch it on, it stuck on apple logo and after many attempts it started but still when I reset it,the reset does not gets completed and even I can't jailbreak it again

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Please do not bump a thread after not even half an hour has passed. We are a world wide Forum, so please keep in mind the many time lines we cross here and the fact that the members most likely able to help you may not be available at this time. Our Forum Rules allow a 'bump' only after 48 hours have elapsed.

Also please do not post twice or more on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules, your other posts have now been deleted.

I've moved your thread to our Hacking Section as you say you are jailbroken, from where you will receive a better response.

I will attach our Rules for your perusal.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Good luck with your issue.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What generation of iPad do you have running what version of iOS?

After the iPad is fully charged, you are still in a reboot (Apple logo showing)?

Please give us exact details of what you have done (after the recharge) to get your iPad working. Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
abhishek lomsh

abhishek lomsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pressed home and power button, sometimes it starts otherwise only logo appears.....all features except jailbreak, safari and Game Center are working and I m not able to reset it through general settings of ipad

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait - did you press either of these two lines on your jail broken iPad?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363972003.957399.jpg

Cause that's the last thing you want to do on a jail broken iPad. Pressing either of those resets will make the iPad not work properly, forcing you to have to restore it.

If you did the reset, I'm afraid your only option is to restore the iPad to the most current iOS it can run - which for all iPads but the iPad1, is iOS 6.1.3. That iOS is not jail breakable, I'm afraid ... but at least you'll have a working iPad.

If you didn't select either of those two lines - what iOS are you running on what iPad generation (iPad1, 2, or 3)?

Marilyn

Most reactions