What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad - No Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm kinda disappointed Apple did not include flash support for the new device. I wonder if this is something we'll need in the next OS version.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess when Jobs was showing off the NY Times page you could see the little flash lego that displays when your device doesn't play flash :eek:

Skywaffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll have it available for the device before it ships... I find that lack of flash is the deal breaker on a lot of those portable web tablets (same with the android based stuff)

Skywaffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lets hope so. I couldn't imagine this thing replacing my laptop for everyday tasks unless it still could handle some typical computer functions

Kakusei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It better have flash. It should always have flash, something basic computers been having.
It's not gonna sell much if it doesn't, since the iPod touch/iPhone does practically the same thing and is more portable.

mikerm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing that will save it from the whole flash thing is HTML5 support. If it has that, you can support the new Youtube. Flash will probably be fading away in the next few years imho.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing that will save it from the whole flash thing is HTML5 support. If it has that, you can support the new Youtube. Flash will probably be fading away in the next few years imho.

I'm pretty sure it does have HTML5.

Hello from Ruidoso :cool:

MinecrafterMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is three years old! And they didn't even mention jailbreak! What a old planet we used to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts