What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,Any suggestion/advice for hubby who travels in his work to buy iPad Mini ?
Can we use the Camera connection kit I bought with iPad 2 for the iPad Mini which would be really handy.
Any hard case to protect it ?

Thanks Celia

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,Any suggestion/advice for hubby who travels in his work to buy iPad Mini ?
Can we use the Camera connection kit I bought with iPad 2 for the iPad Mini which would be really handy.
Any hard case to protect it ?

Thanks Celia

The smaller size of the iPad mini make it ideal for travellers. The camera connection kit for your iPad 2 will not work on the mini as the iPad 2 has the old 30 pin connector and the mini has the new lightning connector. You would need the camera connection accessories made for the lightning connector.

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The smaller size of the iPad mini make it ideal for travellers. The camera connection kit for your iPad 2 will not work on the mini as the iPad 2 has the old 30 pin connector and the mini has the new lightning connector. You would need the camera connection accessories made for the lightning connector.

Thanks for your reply,we bought the iPad 2 in Brisbane and the camera connection kit too,need to check it anyway.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from forest lake , Brisbane. Good to see you here. I have nothing to add to the above as you have the answers enjoy our forums

Colin
iPad forums Administrator

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from forest lake , Brisbane. Good to see you here. I have nothing to add to the above as you have the answers enjoy our forums

Colin
iPad forums Administrator

Thank you,we were in Brisbane in August almost two years ago ! I loved my short stay there and also enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of the young people.

Most reactions

Latest posts