What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Newstand Offline - -Help- -

IOShowtodude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have always hated Newsstand but on the bright side it has my favourite magazine called Wired. Now I can see all my subscriptions and read them over wifi but can I download them and read them in an Offline Mode sorta thing? Please Help because newsstand is not making it easier for myself once again.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Once you download them they are stored on the device, so you can read them. In fact, there is no other way to read anything in Newsstand. All mags are downloaded and stored on the device. Why do you hate Newsstand? It does what it is intended to do.

OP
IOShowtodude

IOShowtodude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No that's the thing I download them to newsstand it loads and says how many mega bites they are then when I'm off wifi the magazine that I want loads then crashes.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think I follow you. In mine, I download the entire issue while on wifi. Once it completes, I open it and start reading. You can't look at an issue until it is completely downloaded and is done decompressing. If you leave your wifi before that happens, who know what will happen.

Most reactions

Latest posts