What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with new issues of subscribed magazines on iPad mini

ParisProf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several subscriptions to magazines that I read on my iPad mini. Since last week, new issues of these magazines are not appearing, so I cannot download them. I have tried deleting the various magazine apps and reinstalling them, but it was the same - old editions are there to download, it is just the latest ones that are missing. I know that new issues of these magazines have been released. I have also updated iOS (to 9.3.5) as I thought it might help, but no luck. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thank you in advance.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :) I receive 4 computer mags in my Zinio app which is working fine - you might want to provide some further information, i.e. what magazines are you subscribed to and are you using apps specific to those mags? Also, which iPad do you own since iOS is now up to 10.1.1? Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts