M Marilyn46 iPF Noob Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jan 21, 2013 #1 I'm a newbie to iPad and the forums. I am trying to download the manual for the iPad Mini, and every time I do it I get a manual for the iPhone instead. Does anyone have an idea why, and a solution?
I'm a newbie to iPad and the forums. I am trying to download the manual for the iPad Mini, and every time I do it I get a manual for the iPhone instead. Does anyone have an idea why, and a solution?
KevinJS Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 6, 2011 Messages 10,698 Reaction score 1,552 Location Edmonton AB Canada Jan 21, 2013 #2 There is a link in my signature. It should take you to the correct page for downloading the iPad manual.
There is a link in my signature. It should take you to the correct page for downloading the iPad manual.
twerppoet71 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,186 Reaction score 21,410 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Jan 22, 2013 #3 Or go to the iBooks Store in the iBooks app and search for iPad User Guide. Open the description to make sure it is for iOS 6. There is also an online version available in Safari. The link is at the bottom of bookmarks list. Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
Or go to the iBooks Store in the iBooks app and search for iPad User Guide. Open the description to make sure it is for iOS 6. There is also an online version available in Safari. The link is at the bottom of bookmarks list.