What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad mail icons

deamon7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just purchased my iPad and am getting to grips with multiple email accounts. I have three! But on one account (gmail) the trash bin icon has been replaced by an arrow dropping into a box (poss an archive icon!!) so to delete from gmail I have to drop into the box go to all messages then delete. Have I pressed the wrong button or am I missing something obvious please?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ChasM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually if you look at the folders icon to the left of archive, you will find a trash folder in the group. I delete into it and empty it on occasion. I use the archive box to save messages I want to retain.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ! I have another question about mail : when in trash , is there a way to delete all mails at once ? TIA

Sheesh...don't answer that ! Two minutes after writing this post , I found out how ....:eek:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts