What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad keyboard dock

Ex Microsoft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I have the keyboard dock for the iPad from apple, and there really needs to be another port on the side of the iPad to allow the iPad to sit in the landscape position on the dock, will this ever happen? It can't be difficult for apple to add another port on the side....

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you double tap the home button, swipe right, there is the rotation lock key. It is a soft key one.

Would this work for you?

Thank you SweetPoison, I just learned something new since the update. I will use this!

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poision if u added a blue scrolling light beside your red one where your forum directions are, you could be the Police! Lol

ziniti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree

Hi all, I have the keyboard dock for the iPad from apple, and there really needs to be another port on the side of the iPad to allow the iPad to sit in the landscape position on the dock, will this ever happen? It can't be difficult for apple to add another port on the side....

I have one, also. It would be much better if it could be put in a landscape position. I'm going to get a different keypad. Did yours come with instructions? I have NO idea how is gets its power. Does it run off the iPad battery, or does it have its own power supply? Do I need to keep it charged? I thought the instruction would come with it. Any idea where I can get the answers?

Most reactions

Latest posts