What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad is amazing!!!

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my 64gb for 6 days and I am amazed at the features. Starts up in a second and every program you open is ready to go in a second.When I open my photo icon there 3 tabs, photos, albuns and places. When you click places a entire map of the United States is there and you can zoom down to the street level any where. How it got there I have no idea. Also I am going to try & find a tutorial on syncing. The last time it removed my 6000 plus photos and I have not figured why. I did sync them back. That is the best photo viewing program I have ever seen. My eee pc 1000he is going on Craigs list next week. No wireless problem. The minute I turn it on it is connected. could go on & on. jim_joh

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool make sure you have selected in Tunes when the ipad is connected to sync photos. You have several choices so you can just sync what you need. When connected photos is on the rh side
This also applys to music videos apps etc
Cheers col in Australia

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received mine today almost to the hr Fedex quoted in the Tracking info, works just like my ipod Touch, only so much nicer. Had to re scync a couple of times to get my picture files down to size for my 16 gig ipad..

wi-fi not an issue with mine, think I'll call it speedo.:D

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had no major problems and it is so fast and intuitive...and the screen is so gorgeous, and the battery goes on forever.

Another long day of use today and I still have 44%...I'm still waiting to see the 20% warning...lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts