What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad in iraq

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering how meny of you ipad owners have made the the big gamble as I did and have there Ipad in iraq with them?

So far so good for me.. No problems, no overheating, or no damage..so far.. Pretty lucky! (Need to go home soon before my luck runs out!)

Qusay Muneer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey,

well, i got my iPad in late may. I asked one of my friends to pre-order it for my from the apple store online since they don't accept Iraqi credit cards. anyway, it has been working great. i haven't had ay porblem with it so far. as for the heat issue, i remember leaving it in my car in the middle of the day and it was something like 45 degrees or so, a message appeared on the home screen that said you need to cool it down and that iPad cannot function in such condition. So, i took inside an left it for five mins and it came back to life.
I also jailborke it since i can't get anything form the app store, the credit card issue again.

overall, my experince with this device is amazing. I hardly use my lap-top now.

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey,

well, i got my iPad in late may. I asked one of my friends to pre-order it for my from the apple store online since they don't accept Iraqi credit cards. anyway, it has been working great. i haven't had ay porblem with it so far. as for the heat issue, i remember leaving it in my car in the middle of the day and it was something like 45 degrees or so, a message appeared on the home screen that said you need to cool it down and that iPad cannot function in such condition. So, i took inside an left it for five mins and it came back to life.
I also jailborke it since i can't get anything form the app store, the credit card issue again.

overall, my experince with this device is amazing. I hardly use my lap-top now.

wow, I woulda thought fo sure that the heat would messed that up big time?!
but any way, Do you live in iraq or are you just here living at BIAP?

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh okay well thats cool... I was wondering how you spoke such good english.. you speak better english than some of my translators :) lol

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only had that heating message once and that was due to direct sunlight on the screen.

Quickly recovers thought when in the shade.

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only had that heating message once and that was due to direct sunlight on the screen.

Quickly recovers thought when in the shade.

Even If it 120 degress in the shade?? lol:(

Most reactions

Latest posts