What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 wifi+cellular JB 5.1.1

snake23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls. I am looking for everyone who has an iPad 3 Wifi + cellular model. Mine happens to come through verizon, but I do not think it matters what service provider you have. I am looking advice/help, from anyone with a jailbroken wifi + cellular iPad 3, to Let me know how their experience has been so far. What is jailbreak did you use? What version is your device? What service provider do you have? And how is everything working so far? I am going to jailbreak soon, and when I do I will gladly share all of my information and experience with everyone also. Thanks to all those who chime in, and good luck with all your devices!

kinrash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought an ipad 3 wifi+cellular model from singapore and starting using in BD throguh Grameen sim. Anybody is there using same model in BD, want to share my experience.

Most reactions