What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Gerda33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm new here, but since I'm no stranger to iPad problems, I decided to join this community. I've only owned an iPad since February (4th gen) but I can hardly go without now, it's such a wonderful device (ahem.. when it keeps working as it should, that is). I'm actually on my second iPad now, because the first one went to the I shop for repair and came back with more damage to it. I didn't accept that, and got a new (refurbished) iPad. This one has been working better than the last one (that gave me a blue screen of death almost daily due to something overheating), except for a glitch this past weekend when it only gave a blank white screen, making it impossible to unlock it or do anything else with it. But a restore from backup helped and all is back to normal now. Well... All except for my Facebook problem that is. I'll certainly be looking that up in the forums soon. ;-) For now, I've resigned myself to using my PC or my smartphone for Facebook.

Oh, about me: I'm a wife and mother of two living in The Netherlands. Our family loves all kinds of electronic devices, though the iPad4 is our only apple device.

Gerda33

Most reactions

Latest posts