What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Games

rodrigorajao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,I just bought my mom an iPad 2 for Xmas. It's 64GB with 3g. She's the typical casual user who does e-mail, internet, and games. Since I'll occasionally take the iPad for a spin too, I want games too :)So, what casual games for a 60-year-old mom do you guys recommend? She LOVES Solitaire-type games.What about games for me? Although she'll use it a lot more than me, I'd like some games as a change of pace from Skyrim, SWTOR, F1 2011, etc. I know there's Infinity Blade and a handful of racing games.I'd like not to spend too much on it. Cheaper games are welcome, since it's MY credit card we put in the iTunes Store :)

applistarvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
some easy games are best choice, recently i am interested in a game called "where is my water", i am addicted to it now, and it can make em relaxed after work, ahaaaaa.. you may have a try.

Yes, I love this game too :)

Most reactions

Latest posts