What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Forums.net wallpaper

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Theres more coming! Working on stickers and tees too!

Something I noticed is how well the iPads screen takes on fingerprints, even more visible when you have a dark or black wallpapers! Therefore the pearl/off white background!
Comments/Requests welcome! Thanks Johnny for the logo!

UPDATE: Ignored my idea of a light background for a sec as the other wallpaper has a very similar background to the forum.

4532666130_495aca02c7_o.jpg

4532670179_54d48d3d2d_o.jpg

Last edited:

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet! Good thinking on the background color :cool:

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent! This really is developing into an iPad community to be proud of..... Good job :)

Thanks for the kind words! We work around the clock so that the membership has the best forum and viewing pleasure possible :)

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Theres more coming! Working on stickers and tees too!

Something I noticed is how well the iPads screen takes on fingerprints, even more visible when you have a dark or black wallpapers! Therefore the pearl/off white background!
Comments/Requests welcome! Thanks Johnny for the logo!

Download here

4522266358_7942dc826a_o.jpg

I don't see anything :confused:

Must be a setting in your browser because it's working for me :confused:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm No Go For me as well.. Max could you email it to me and I'll host the wallpaper on our sever?

Most reactions