What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad forums app

Charlie1054

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday the app worked, but today when I tried to open it a pop up asking about push notifications came up, I clicked no,then the screen went black and now it stays that way every time I try to open that app. Any others with this problem, any suggestions? Thanks for your help

Reaction score
While I do not know what the exact cause is, it is fairly easy to fix.

Go to your homescreen, then enter the Multitaskbar by pressing the Home button twice, now hold down your finger on the iPF icon until it starts to wiggle, then press the x to close it.

You can now open the app again and it should work just fine.

OP
C

Charlie1054

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks for your quick response, but after I posted, i figured when all else fails turn off machine and restart, and that worked!

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please forgive the newbie question...Is there an iPad Forums app? I interact on my iPhone and iPad via Tapatalk.

Reaction score
The app is called 'discussion forum for iPad users'.

However, you stated that you already use Tapatalk, which from it's description has exactly the same features as the iPF app, so you might just keep using Tapatalk, especially if this is not the only forum you frequent.

Personally, I find the iPF app going to the extreme of Jobs 'there is an app for everything'; having a different app for each forum is more of a hassle then anything else.

Most reactions

Latest posts