What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad for writing ...

iMeMyself

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone using iPad for creative writing? I have a MacBook Air with Scrivener, Word, IA Writer, Pages, but I have a new ipad4, with IA Writer, Quick Office, Pages, and also use Noteshelf, with Dropbox. Hover bar and BT keyboard for the iPad, have been using Apple keyboard but have just got Logitech solar K760 which allows me to switch between Air and iPad 4 & 2 with 3 function keys.
While the Air, particularly with Scrivener, is great, I love the sharpness of ipad4 screen and will be doing a lot more writing on this. I've worked as a journalist for a long time, have published a non-fiction book, now writing fiction, and investigating e-book possibilities. Interested to hear what writers here might be doing with iPad.

Interested

flibgit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iMeMyself said:
Anyone using iPad for creative writing? I have a MacBook Air with Scrivener, Word, IA Writer, Pages, but I have a new ipad4, with IA Writer, Quick Office, Pages, and also use Noteshelf, with Dropbox. Hover bar and BT keyboard for the iPad, have been using Apple keyboard but have just got Logitech solar K760 which allows me to switch between Air and iPad 4 & 2 with 3 function keys.
While the Air, particularly with Scrivener, is great, I love the sharpness of ipad4 screen and will be doing a lot more writing on this. I've worked as a journalist for a long time, have published a non-fiction book, now writing fiction, and investigating e-book possibilities. Interested to hear what writers here might be doing with iPad.

Interested

I downloaded Storyist the other day. Nanowrimo winners get a code for 25% off the Mac version. They also have an iPad version that syncs nicely. I'm still playing with it, but so far I like it.

Most reactions

Latest posts