What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Facebook App is Finally Here!

Libbylee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really could use your help. I just want to "share" a post to put it on my profile. I have never had any problem sharing with just using the web version of FB...I just click "share". Is this possible on the iPad version of FB? I keep asking but no one responds.
Am I the only one with this problem?

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Libbylee said:
I really could use your help. I just want to "share" a post to put it on my profile. I have never had any problem sharing with just using the web version of FB...I just click "share". Is this possible on the iPad version of FB? I keep asking but no one responds.
Am I the only one with this problem?

If you wanted so share a link from, what I do is I copy the link itself and paste it as my status.. What were you trying to post?

justb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skallal said:
I really liked the new Facebook app until upgrading to iOS 5. There is no longer a send button when typing comments. And hitting return just adds new line feeds.

Anyone else with this issue?

Back to FPremium for now...

yup. same here. I comment on a thread and then I can't send it. Sucks.
I do love how I can scroll through pictuers though. Very nice.

david rodriguez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
justb said:
yup. same here. I comment on a thread and then I can't send it. Sucks.
I do love how I can scroll through pictuers though. Very nice.

The send button is with the comment, not with the keyboard . Once you open an comment you will see the send button along side it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The send button is with the comment, not with the keyboard . Once you open an comment you will see the send button along side it.

It was noted either earlier in this thread (sorry too lazy to check) or in another thread that the Send button disappears if you use the keyboard in the split or undocked mode. That is what is causing the confusion.

Most reactions

Latest posts