What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad detection problem with Vista and iTunes

OP
R

raghu11188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. The USB port is working just fine. My nokia 5800 connects without a problem and so does my Seagate Hard drive.

So now one here having the same specs of mine faced the same problem ??

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raghu11188 said:
Yes. The USB port is working just fine. My nokia 5800 connects without a problem and so does my Seagate Hard drive.

So now one here having the same specs of mine faced the same problem ??

It's not a common one no. I think your only course of action is to take it back. They will give you a new one. I'm guessing some of the pins in the socket on the iPad have become disconnected.... Could be bad soldering. Let us know when you have your new one :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

raghu11188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
It's not a common one no. I think your only course of action is to take it back. They will give you a new one. I'm guessing some of the pins in the socket on the iPad have become disconnected.... Could be bad soldering. Let us know when you have your new one :)

When the give a new one, what will happen to my apps, photos and music? Can I sync them back from my PC?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raghu11188 said:
When the give a new one, what will happen to my apps, photos and music? Can I sync them back from my PC?

Yes, as longnas it's all backed up in iTunes :)

OP
R

raghu11188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Yes, as longnas it's all backed up in iTunes :)

Yes. But my worry is that I might lose the VLC player app. Fantastic one, but it has been removed from the appstore now. So if it gets deleted, there's no way to get it back. Anyways, thank you. :)

OP
R

raghu11188

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes!! So here I am, back with a new iPad. The guys there took 3days to replace. So had to stay without the pad for 3 days :( but anyways... Its all fine now.. Thanks for the help :)

Most reactions

Latest posts