What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad crashing - help

Bjimbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have a glitch on an iPad. All my apps spreaded not even showing all of them on the screen. And I can't delete or share photos in my saved photo albums. Most apps crash now. This iPad is also jail broken so idk of that's the reason why its glitching. HELP

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I have given your question it's own thread in order for you to get the help needed on your issue. Please always start your own thread for any issues you are having instead of hijacking another members thread, as well as being confusing for members to follow it is also against our Rules. As your iPad is jailbroken I have also moved it to our Hacking Forum where you will gain a better response.

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What ipad and iOS are you running... And what tweaks do you have on there as well... Need lots more info before anyone can help you...

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have a bad/incompatible tweak installed. It may be difficult to figure out what is causing the problem but you should delete any tweaks that you installed before the issue started.

Most reactions

Latest posts