What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad connected to incar Tvs

solisimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys I have an Expedition with alot of tvs. The center console has a hook up for an ipod (same as ipad) when I connect the ipad it just plays the stupid itunes.

Is there any way to play videos like when I go on youtube or netflix. My daughter is in love with jake and the neverland pirates and would love to surprise her with this since its on youtube.:confused:

When I plug it in the ipad says connected to tv but nothing shows????

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe i can help...

why did you say stupid itunes though?

OP
S

solisimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe i can help...

why did you say stupid itunes though?

If you heard nursery tunes on shuffle everytime your in the car youd say the same thing:D Which is why I wanna get the video/youtube to work on all the tvs lol

OP
S

solisimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update. You hear the youtube video through the speakers quickly then it itunes just takes over. It also wont let me control the ipad (just says connected to tv), it has to be done via the headunit.

Most reactions

Latest posts