What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Case Gallery

gabey8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the spillproof aspect of the keyboard. Even though I've got a different keyboard on the way to me, I"m keeping this device in mind.

Meanwhile, here is the CNET review of multiple iPad 3 cases, in which I found the case I eventually bought.

Best iPad 3 cases and covers | Apple - CNET News

I got the orange ("tangerine") version of this, the STM Grip case, and I think it's great.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/03/21/STM_Grip_Blue.jpg

Last edited:
OP
E

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(no seriously, I hate those smart covers, the first generation cases were the best, don't you think?[/QUOTE]
well, the first generation had a good quality, but the new designed cases are good, too.

clement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always have trouble in making decision, especially when too many choices appears. At last, I always buy the simplest one.

OP
E

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always have trouble in making decision, especially when too many choices appears. At last, I always buy the simplest one.
well, that's what i usually do.
or you can try other cases,too.

Elma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
by the way, can you recommend several hot-selling iPhone cases for me?

chokem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2059838d.jpg

Seidio Active

Fedricwalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great assembled cases in black. Its so unique and quite good. Add some more colored iPad case in this same design.

dedication

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there are so many cases for the ipad right now, it's mind boggling. A friend of mine has 4 cases. He spent well over $100 for them. Let's just hope iPad don't change their dimensions on the next upgrade, that would suck

jamby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the gumdrop case and really like it. I bring my iPad to construction sites and it provides the protection I need. I haven't dropped mine yet but the case has a rubberized wrap around casing with reinforced corners that should protect from common drops. The cover fits tight and the buttons and access points to ports are well designed. I considered the similar Griffin Technology cover which is claimed to be built to military standards but it cost $20 more. Only feature gumdrop doesn't have is a stand to prop it up on a table. Gonna try and fashion my own.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dedication said:
there are so many cases for the ipad right now, it's mind boggling. A friend of mine has 4 cases. He spent well over $100 for them. Let's just hope iPad don't change their dimensions on the next upgrade, that would suck

I have more than four.

Most reactions

Latest posts