What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Case Gallery

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need a little help in finding a decent iPad 3 case. What I want is one that I can keep credit cards and maybe a small notepad. I would also like it to be able to have a stand. Black leather is also nice. All this for under $40 dollars..... Is it possible?

kevinipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A weird but excellent review

I came across this review video while searching for a good iPad case for my iPad. He actually make his young son shoot the looser in a 5 brand shootout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wessumh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Failing back cover

Using smart cover in combination with a clip on back cover. This works well for me. However, I tried a clear plastic cover from GEAR4 which started to show cracks in the corners after 4 weeks. I notified the distributer and they offered me a replacement with the same item. So their service is OK but as you may understand, not their product.
Now I use a soft back from Temium, which doesn't crack.

Last edited:

tritium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's my work case:

Coach :: BLEECKER LEGACY LEATHER TABLET PORTFOLIO

A bit pricey, but get compliments on it constantly. It is quite a nice piece of kit, and as a leather guy, can say the leather quality is excellent (I got the mahogany color). The pockets hold my targus stylus, business cards, and iphone - no briefcase needed. I can fit my ipad 3 with the leather smart cover on it into the sleeve, and it holds it snugly. The best case of its type i have seen, highly recommended. if you are looking for a top of the line professional looking protective case for your ipad.

DarylDix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the Poetic Hardback Protective Case yesterday. It has a built in folding cover with magnets and hard back that the iPad snaps into. First complaint is that the front cover doesn't fold under. So it just hangs there. Hard bottom is nice. As a stand it feels pretty secure. I like the feel of the cover. Magnets on front cover are powerful. I can see that I will need to watch how I open it. The edge could get screwed up from a lot of grabbing the same spot. Little things, but not displeased.
Looks good

russ331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently read a review of a new iPad case, but forgot to bookmark it or save it to Pocket.

It had a round(ish) 360 degree stand / handle that could support the iPad in Landscape & Portrait orientation.

The stand / handle could also be used to hang the iPad from a hook, or be used as a hand grip for use on the move.

Can anyone tell me the brand / model of the case described above? Thanks.

talon66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my black gumdrop drop tech case yesterday, still waiting for the new iPad to put it in though, I'm deployed over seas so I have to go through underground channels to get devices with lithium batteries shipped to me. Any way hopefully it will work for what I need it for, my buddy has the otter box but I wasn't to impressed with it, does anyone have suggestions on a good durable protective case for field use, something to keep dust out but still user friendly?

DianySuazo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have what I think is the best case out of all, ZooGue Smart case, out of all the cases i've seen this one is by far the best, you can put it in any position. Its very sturdy, compared to the other cases when stood up, was easy to knock over, but not this case.

Most reactions

Latest posts