What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Case Gallery

Ann qiu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checked it out earlier today. What do you think of the cases that have covers on them (like a book or folio or whatever)?

OP
E

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.jpg

paulvalerio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this one that I pair,with an Apple Smart Cover, I did a review of it here

Last edited by a moderator:

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the above Incase Mag snap case for my Ipad 2 when I bought it, loved it. Then I decided to return the Ipad 2 for an Ipad 3 and the guy at best buy tried to fit it on and said it wouldn't fit. He said the Ipad 3 was too thick. So i ended up returning it and they gave me a Belkin Clear Case to replace it for my new Ipad 3. I also had to return my first Incase for the Ipad 2, because of the magnet coming off in the exact place you said. I since have bought a Cimo thin TPU case for the Ipad 3. I like it because it works with the smart cover and goes over the sides to the front of the Ipad. This way it protects if lying face down without the smart cover on. I don't like how it can be pulled away on one side of the ipad, just seems a little flimsy. Like the texture and grip better than the Belkin, but the Belkin cover would probably protect the Ipad more if dropped. So still looking for a back case that has the best of both worlds.

paulvalerio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
af847 said:
I had the above Incase Mag snap case for my Ipad 2 when I bought it, loved it. Then I decided to return the Ipad 2 for an Ipad 3 and the guy at best buy tried to fit it on and said it wouldn't fit. He said the Ipad 3 was too thick. So i ended up returning it and they gave me a Belkin Clear Case to replace it for my new Ipad 3. I also had to return my first Incase for the Ipad 2, because of the magnet coming off in the exact place you said. I since have bought a Cimo thin TPU case for the Ipad 3. I like it because it works with the smart cover and goes over the sides to the front of the Ipad. This way it protects if lying face down without the smart cover on. I don't like how it can be pulled away on one side of the ipad, just seems a little flimsy. Like the texture and grip better than the Belkin, but the Belkin cover would probably protect the Ipad more if dropped. So still looking for a back case that has the best of both worlds.

Glad to know my case wasn't the only one who had the magnetic strip coming off issue. I originally had the Belkin clear back for iPad 2 on my iPad 3rd gen, but it started cracking at the edges after two days! Thinking about trying the Belkin Snap Shiel Secure, it has magnets like the Incase, I just hope they are better applied.

Sent from my White Samsung Galaxy Note

Most reactions

Latest posts