What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad Camera Connected???

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my pad and synced a couple of times, now when I plug it into my PC a box pops up and says that iPad camera is connected and asks which app to use for it and of course iTunes is not an option to select so you have to cancel out of it to get rid of it before iTunes will open. This is very annoying and was wondering if there is a fix for this...........

Thanks!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open iTunes before you connect the iPad. That dialog will still open, but it will be behind your iTunes window. You could also choose to "not show this dialog again".

OP
H

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no option in this particular window to check the option to not ask me again.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
once you have it connected.

open my computer

you should see your ipad or something like apple camera. Right click on that and go to properties.

in the properties window there should be a place to set what will happen each time the device is connect, set it to do nothing.

OP
H

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
once you have it connected.

open my computer

you should see your ipad or something like apple camera. Right click on that and go to properties.

in the properties window there should be a place to set what will happen each time the device is connect, set it to do nothing.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Thank you very much..............
:):):)

Most reactions